Monday, October 20, 2014

77 quotes in a book... or is that 33?



Do you ever wonder why you think: "Hey that's a great idea! I should totally do that!"?

That's exactly what I'm starting think at the moment. Last night I thought:  I should give Layne his own point of view in love note quotes. So, that's what I spent my night doing. I planned to do 77 of those bad boys. Why? I don't know. I just thought it would be awesome and Layne could get his voice out there to the readers.

Yeah. So, about that... I'm up to 33 quotes and realizing I should probably stick with that number or I'll never get Holly Lane to the editor on time. 

Though, it is going to be a great addition to the book. And in all honesty, I do love what I have and how it's working out. Still, I wonder if I'm nuts for throwing this in there so close to the deadline. 

I also freely admit that I did have fun with those quotes.



No comments:

Post a Comment