Thursday, October 23, 2014

Biting nails..let's count the ways


First reason to bite my nails:
The first part of  Holly Lane went to my editor two days ago. I have to admit, I was freaking out a little bit. I had to pause for a moment, as my mouse hoovered over the send button, before I let my finger click it. I felt like I was sending my first born child off to school for the very first time. It was scary but very exciting at the same time. 


Second reason to bite my nails:
My editor is super quick and always early, which is a great thing, but not when I decided to add new things. I felt so bad I wasn't ready to give up the full manuscript. At least I was able to give her a portion of it and as of last night, she was just about done with that portion. See? Quick. <--- reason to bite nails... she's fast on the draw. 


Third reason to bite my nails:
Now I'm over here chomping at the bit, working hard at finishing to reach my deadline. All of this without compromising the story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment