Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2nd & 3rd Review of Holly Lane from Amazon/Goodreads

4.0 out of 5 stars 
Sweet Read, December 21, 2014
This review is from: Holly Lane (Kindle Edition)
 
"If you could see me right now I have a big silly smile on my face. That was the sweatiest, swoon worthiest books I’ve read in a while. Some people might not like super sweet romances, but I do and this was it. For a debut book by JB Morgan this was pretty darn good. I really enjoyed Holly Lane and all the characters that made up the sweet, funny story.
On an after graduation trip to Hawaii with her girlfriends, Hollie meets Layne. Layne is in the army and is stationed in Hawaii (lucky guy). Hollie and Layne latterly run into each other and at that moment sparks fly. There is an instant attraction to one another. Hollie and Layne spend as much time together as they can, seeing the sites and just being together. Unfortunately, there time together in Hawaii has to come to end and Hollie goes home, but even the distance isn’t going to keep them from each other. Through texts and emails Hollie and Layne keep their relationship going. Those letters and text really had me swooning. I want a guy to write me the sweet letters that Layne was writing Hollie. There wasn’t a lot of drama (which I’m glad about) but Hollie and Layne do their share of issues they have to face.
Holly Lane is the perfect book for someone looking for a clean, sweet, and romantic, with probably the most perfect guy, then this book is for you."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.0 out of 5 stars  
A delightful New Adult novel!, December 17, 2014 
This review is from: Holly Lane (Kindle Edition)
"4 Sunshine-y stars!

What a delightful treat from debut author J.B. Morgan. If you're looking for a heartwarming tale this holiday season (or anytime, really), look no further than Holly Lane.

A cast of likable characters, a swoony male lead, numerous LOL-moments, and a sweet love story, Holly Lane had me smiling, laughing, crying, and just generally feeling happy.

I urge readers to give J.B. Morgan a chance. She crafts a clean New Adult novel that keeps the reader turning the pages. Bravo, Ms. Morgan!"

No comments:

Post a Comment